archived sss updates

Updated: December 2011

16 December 2009



Freelancers who wish to continue their SSS contributions may opt to be a voluntary payer. Visit the SSS office in your area and simply pay your contribution for the current period (month, quarter, or year). Your next SSS contributions may be paid via the SSS branch nearest you or thru Bayad Center and other SSS-accredited channels accepting SSS payments.

  1. Fill out Form RS-5.
  2. Pay your monthly contribution on or before the 10th (extended to the 20th) day of the month following the applicable month.
  3. To know your minimum monthly contribution, you may refer to the SSS Contribution Table.
  4. For more information, visit the SSS website.